Multistage Long Stroke Hydraulic Cylinders, Single Acting Hydraulic Ram
1. Seal kits: From USA, durable and hard-wearing to ensure the small hydraulic cylinder a long service life
2. Heat treatment: Quenching&Tempering which makes the piston rod super high hardness.
3. Cleaning: Ultrasonic cleaning.
4. Cutting: High precision provided by automatic roller cutting machine.
5. Testing: Ultrasonic detector, spectrograph, CMM, metallography, chrome thickness tester.
6. Advantage: Simple structure & reliable work, easy maintenance & diverse connecting ways of small hydraulic cylinder.
7. Plan: Different manufacturing plans for different customers.
8. MOQ: 10 PCS of small hydraulic cylinders
9. Lead time: 10~30 days depends on the small hydraulic cylinder quantity & whether customized.
10. Warranty: Change a new small hydraulic cylinder and we pay for the air freight in 2 years warranty time.
|Model||Installation distance||Lift (Ton)||Stroke|
DALLAST Hydraulic Ram has suffered rigorous process and inspection to promise the good quality for our customer.
1. Design Services
Our design team has experience in cardan shaft relating to product design and development. If you have any needs for your new product or wish to make further improvements, we are here to offer our support.
2. Product Services
raw materials → Cutting → Forging →Rough machining →Shot blasting →Heat treatment →Testing →Fashioning →Cleaning→ Assembly→Packing→Shipping
3. Samples Procedure
We could develop the sample according to your requirement and amend the sample constantly to meet your need.
4. Research & Development
We usually research the new needs of the market and develop the new model when there is new cars in the market.
5. Quality Control
Every step should be special test by Professional Staff according to the standard of ISO9001 and TS16949.
Should your products require testing and certification to comply with international standards, we can arrange this with independent, fully recognized testing companies such as SGS, Intertec, Bureau Veritas, Lloyd's Register or the testing company of your choice.