|Place of Origin:||Qingdao, China|
|Certification:||GS, RoHS, CE, ISO9001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pieces|
|Packaging Details:||wooden case, carton box|
|Delivery Time:||15-25 work days per year|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, D/P, D/A, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||50000 pieces|
|Pressure:||Normal Pressure||Temperature:||Normal Temperature|
|Mounting Type:||Bottom Trunnion||Rod Diameter:||Custom|
|Structure:||Multi Stage||Application:||Heavy Duty Front Lift Cylinder|
multi stage telescopic hydraulic cylinder,
hollow hydraulic cylinder
Hyva Long Stroke Hydraulic Cylinder Multi Stage Single Acting Foot Axle End Earring
Unique space-saving design. Cylinder available in single acting applications.
Equipped with precision ground special profile piston rings.
100% pressure tested.
Cylinder Tube: Precision honed to super micro finish.
Piston rod: Precision ground and hard chrome plated to minimum
25 microns thick. Induction harden as option.
Sealing: Italian/Japanese made. Polyurethane or NBR.
Product Range – Up to 6 stages
Pressure Rating – standard as 210 bar
Various Mounting Arrangements Include D-Pivot, Pin Eye, Clevis, Mounting Foot & Trunnion.
Acts on the piston to push the piston rod out; Choice of mounting styles, cross tube or trunnion; Hard chrome plated stages.
The number of stages are able to produce, which is limited only by the physical confines of the cylinder requirement.
The length of a hydraulic cylinder is the total of the stroke, the thickness of the piston, the thickness of bottom and head and the length of the connections.
1. Front and end of earring;
2. Head fixed with flange;
3. End fixed with flange;
4. Vertical to axis foot type;
5. Middle fixed with pendulum shift;
6. End with single earring;
7. According to your demand.
|If you are interested in our products, contact us and send us the drawings:|
The drawing details are as follows.
1. Bore size
2. Stroke length
3. Rod diameter
4. Mounting type
5. Mounting length
6. Paint color requirement
The product application description details
1. Type of machine(loader, steer loader, excavator, and etc.)
2. Type of function(hoist, swing, steering, and etc.)
3. Type of structure(piston, telescopic)
4. Single or double acting
5. Operating pressure
Stainless steel is used in many of our designs to ensure corrosion, it does not end the life of the cylinder prematurely. Many stainless steel threads are coated with a proprietary substance to prevent thread galling to facilitate ease of assembly over the life of the cylinder, when periodic maintenance is required such as seal replacement.
We offer 12 months warranty.
From the date of delivery within 12 months, our company is responsible for the replacement, repair or return. The user is a hydraulic cylinder propulsion, to improve the inherent quality of the fuel tank is the purpose of our factory production and the pursuit of goals.
The most common problems when selecting a hydraulic cylinder are as follows:
A. Retract dimension
B. Stroke length (Inches)
C. Mounting types
D. Port Size and Type (SAE or NPT)
E. Pressure rating (PSI)
F. Bore Diameter (Inches)
G. Application details
How to choose:
1. Choice will depend on the operating conditions of the unit. It is necessary to determine the precise physical characteristics and geometry of the installation.
2. The bore, or cylinder diameter will determine the amount of force the piston can apply. Rod characteristics, usually standardized, fastening system, damping and stroke are other important factors.
3. Stroke, in particular, is an essential specification, since it defines the distance the piston travels between its initial and its final position.
4. Additional criteria include the use of presence sensors to indicate the position of the piston, the seals, purge and drain valves, type and temperature of the hydraulic fluid.
Contact Person: Candy