|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Certification:||Gs, RoHS, Ce, ISO9001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Piece|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood Box or Pallet or as your requirements|
|Delivery Time:||15-25 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1 Piece Per Year|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Delivery Time:||15-25 Days|
|Work Temperature:||Normal Temperature||HS Code:||8412210000|
|Seals:||Parker, Merkel, Hallite||Working Method:||Straight Trip|
Double Acting Piston Type Boom Bucket Arm Parker Excavator Hydraulic Cylinders
Welded hydraulic cylinder for construction machinery, cranes, excavators, dump trucks, loaders, forklift etc.
1. System: English, American or Metric size
2. Acting: Double acting
3. Bore & Stroke: According to your requests
4. Max. Working Pressure: 70 MPa
5. Min. Operating Pressure: Less than 0.5MPa
6. Operating Speed Range (Not including Cushion Parts): Less than 200mm/s (We can also supply other speed range according to customer' s requirements)
Include excavator hydraulic cylinder, trailer oil cylinders, tractor RAM, crane cylinder, lifting cylinder, dump truck cylinder, metallurgical equipment hydraulic cylinders, construction machinery cylinder, coal mining machinery hydraulic cylinder, vehicle cylinder, compact cylinders, arm cylinder, boom rams.
1. Seal kits: From USA, durable and hard-wearing to ensure the small hydraulic cylinder a long service life
2. Heat treatment: Quenching&Tempering which makes the piston rod super high hardness.
3. Cleaning: Ultrasonic cleaning.
4. Cutting: High precision provided by automatic roller cutting machine.
5. Advantage: Simple structure & reliable work, easy maintenance & diverse connecting ways of small hydraulic cylinder.
6. Plan: Different manufacturing plans for different customers.
7. MOQ: 1 PCS of small hydraulic cylinders
8. Lead time: 1~25 days depends on the small hydraulic cylinder quantity & whether customized.
9. Warranty: Change a new small hydraulic cylinder and we pay for the air freight in 2 years warranty time.
1. External Inspection: Purchased Item Inspection, Outsourcing Item Inspection
2. Process Inspection: First Inspection, Random Inspection, Handover Inspection
3. Final Quality Inspection: External Dimensions Inspection, 100% Hydraulic Test
4. Type Inspection
Every piece of hydraulic cylinder are tested and will send out only after they are pasted the each test.
Our company has abundant technical force and perfect testing means. By making wide technical and business cooperation with many related enterprises, universities, colleges and institutes both at home and abroad, and employing senior engineers and software engineers, we have greatly strengthened and improved our designing, processing, and testing abilities.
|Product||Double Acting Hydraulic Cylinder for Excavator|
|Stroke for oil cylinders||50mm-11000mm|
|Inside Cylinder Tube Dia.||40 - 1000 mm (1.5 - 40 inch)|
|Liner material||copper (prolongs the life cycle of cylinder)|
|Hydraulic cylinder tube material||Carbon steel, Alloy steel, Stainless steel|
|Piston Rod Dia||12 - 500 mm (1/2 - 20 inch)
Hydraulic Cylinder Piston Rod should be hard chrome plated to minimum thickness of 35-55 microns and polished to 0.15 um Ra
|Chome Plated||Cr, Ni or Ceramic|
|Design Pressure||Max 700 bar (10150 PSI)|
|Weight||Max 60 tons|
|Valves||SUN (USA),or famous Chinese brand with same quality to PARKER|
|Seals Type||PARKER (USA), MERKEL (Germany) or NOK (Japan)|
|Liner material||Copper (prolongs the life cycle of cylinder)|
|Bearings||LONGXI (China) or SKF|
Follow with customer requirement or 3-coat marine painting
|Certificate||DNV, ABS, Lloyds, BV, GL, KR, NK, RINA, RS and CCS|
|Application||Engineering machinery (Excavator/ Forklift/ Cranes/ Tipper truck,etc), mine, metallurgy, shipping, water conservancy, etc.|
We manufacture all kinds of hydraulic cylinders.We also make customer hydraulic cylinders according to your requirements.
To get an immediate quotation,please provide us with the following necessary parameters:
1) Bore diameter
2) Piston rod diameter
3) Stroke length
4) Working pressure
5) Mounting method
Contact Person: Kevin@dallast.com