|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Certification:||Gs, RoHS, Ce, ISO9001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Piece|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood Box or Pallet or as your requirements|
|Delivery Time:||15-25 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1 Piece Per Year|
|Seals:||Parker, Merkel, Hallite||Available Temperature:||-40℃ To 80℃|
|Model Number:||OEM||Means Of Transport:||Shipping / Air|
Double Acting Hydraulic Cylinders Piston for Tailer, Hydraulic Cylinder Parts
Advantages of Double Acting Cylinder:
A double acting cylinder alternates cycles of pressurized fluid to both sides of the piston and creates extend and retract forces to move the piston rod, permitting more control over the movement. Using a control system made up of a 2-, 3-, 4- way position valve would be required to achieve the desired movement for your application.
What it comes down to when selecting which type of cylinder is the amount of control that you need versus what you can afford to have in place. If the heavy lifting, so to speak, is only in one direction, a single acting hydraulic or pneumatic cylinder may be your best bet. If you are moving a part in two directions and need to have full control, it’s best to have a double acting hydraulic or pneumatic cylinder.
Features and Functions:
1. Double acting. Hydraulic return
2. Baked enamel finish for increased corrosion resistance.
3. Built-in safety valve prevents accidental over-pressurixation.
4. Be equipped with double-loop pump to run.
5. RR cylinder is the best solution to premise controlled heavy loads.
6. Replacing adjustment rolls under a fly-over with RR cylinders, for controlled lifting an lowering operation.
|Q1. You are a trading company or manufacturer?||We are a manufacturer, major in hydraulic cylinders for 15 years OEM.|
|Q2. Can I order samples for testing?||Of course, our quality will satisfy you.|
|Q3. Can you accept OEM or ODM?||Of course, any kind and color can be provided according to your requirements.|
|Q4. Have you ever exported to foreign countries?||We have exported hydraulic cylinders to Russia, Romania, Morocco, Thailand, Germany and so on.|
|Flanges, trunnions, clevises, lugs are common hydraulic cylinder mounting options. The piston rod also has mounting attachments to connect the cylinder to the object or machine component that it is pulling/pushing|
|Cylinder||Cylinder body made according to suitable strength and size, the inner surface of which is processed by rolling to improve the surface hardness and abrasion resistance while ensuring the dimensional accuracy and roughness.|
1.Tubes are quenched and tempered.
2.Tube inner hole goes through deephole boring machine processing. Surface roughness is 0.4Ra and circular degree is 0.025.
|Piston rod||based on high-frequency quenching, has been coated with a hard chrome surface to improve rust, abrasion and damage resistance. Surfaces obtained after precision polishing have a uniform texture and high finish to ensure Good surface oil film, improve product life.|
|Buffer / Safety Functions||Built-in cushioning mechanism that absorbs impact at the stroke end, as required, and also allows easy installation of various valves with functions such as slow return, balance and emergency shutdown.|
|Price||Good quality yet lower price.|
· All specification is designed by professional engineer
· All material is high quality-Seal kits are purchased from USA, Japan, UK and Sweden.
· All cylinders are 100% tested before package to ensure every cylinder is qualified for its purpose
· Ensure goods can arrive at customer safely
· One-year warranty and life long time follow up service is offered to solve any problems you met when use our products
Contact Person: Kevin@dallast.com