|Place of Origin:||Shandong China|
|Certification:||GS CE ISO 9001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||Carton or According to Customer's Require|
|Delivery Time:||15-25 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, D/A, D/P, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||50000 Pieces/Per year|
|Certification:||GS, RoHS, CE, ISO9001||Working Pressure:||8-16MPa|
|Body Material:||Steel||Place Of Origin:||Shandong|
High Pressure Heavy Duty Double Acting Large Bore Hydraulic Ram Manufacturers
Double acting hydraulic cylinder
A double-acting hydraulic cylinder has a port at each end, supplied with hydraulic fluid for both the retraction and extension of the piston. A double-acting cylinder is used where an external force is not available to retract the piston or where high force is required in both directions of travel.
• Differential cylinders
• Double rod cylinders
• Tandem cylinders
• Rapid traverse cylinders
• Telescopic cylinders
|Usage||Automation and Control||Material||Steel|
|Pressure Direction||Double-acting Cylinder||Standard||Nonstandard|
The cylinder is made of alloy steel or medium carbon steel. After milling, pressing and such advanced processing technology, the roughness of the cylinder's inside surface is reduced, the friction gets smaller, and the service life of the seals is extended. The two ends of hydraulic cylinder are equipped with buffer devices with good performance, which effectively relieves the inertial force generated by the end of travel, reduces the high speed and peak pressure to the least, lowers the noise and impact load.
Features + Benefits
• Durable steel cast end cap can withstand continuous high-pressure loads
• Heavy-duty, torqued, self-locking piston nut holds the piston in place under high cycle loading
• Precision-machined piston helps to extend hydraulic cylinder life
• High tensile steel cylinder shaft extends life in harsh applications
• Precision finished, skived and burnished heavy-wall steel tubing helps extend seal life
• ORB ports provide positive sealing
• 90 durometer O-ring tube seal has an anti-intrusion backup washer to prevent leakage under high pressure
• Easy-to-service, high shock hydraulic cylinder head offers increased bearing surface for side load applications
• Durable cast steel cross tube end withstands rigorous applications
Our main products are hydraulic cylinders and their supporting system. Used for agricultural equipment, dump trucks, sanitation vehicles, and some special equipment. apart from that, we also manufacture components such as precision cold drawn tubes honing tubes and rods.
Dallast was established in 1999 as a manufacturer for hydraulic cylinder, offering superior quality of any styles and sizes. ODM and OEM orders are welcomed. With an uncompromising commitment to innovation and excellence, Dallast has earned solid reputation for the effectiveness and reliability. Dallast’s success can be attributed to continuous development and testing of new hydraulic solutions designed to solve your problems of hydraulic equipment.
Contact Person: Ady