|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||DALLAST or on request|
|Certification:||GS, RoHS, CE, ISO9001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pieces|
|Packaging Details:||wooden case, carton box|
|Delivery Time:||20-30 work days or on request|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, D/P, D/A, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||50000 pieces|
|Application:||Excavator Boom/arm/ Bucket||Pressure:||100-350 Bar|
|Temperature:||Normal Or High Temperature||Piston Rod:||Stainless Steel, 27SIMN, Or On Request|
|Structure:||Double Acting Flange||Bore Size:||Custom|
Industrial Flange Double Action Hydraulic Cylinder Long Stroke Large Bore for Excavator
In a staff of the company there are qualified specialists who carry out professional knowledge of hydraulic cylinders of any types which are used in road, construction, boring, municipal and other equipment.
This type cylinder is appropriate for excavator boom/arm/bucket & industrial applications.
Rod End 4 Bolt Square Flange
Centers 2-5/8" x 3-5/8"
Mounting Holes 3/8" Dia.
Base End Tapped
Thread Size-Pitch 1/2"-13
Thread Depth 3/4"
Simple, sturdy & high rigidity
Safety from hazards
High-quality chrome plated cylinder
Easy to install
High tensile strength
Long functional life
Available in diameters from 25 mm to 320 mm
With any stroke length and a wide range of fixing elements
Many of these sizes are available for immediate delivery
About piston rod:
High strength damage resistant piston rod provides 100,000 PSI minimum yield material in 1" through 4 1/2" diameters. Larger diameters vary between 50,000 and 75,000 PSI minimum yield material. All rods are case hardened to 50-55 RC and hard chrome plated to provide maximum wear life. Stainless steel is also available. The hard chrome plated of the piston rod according to your requirement.
Low friction, high load piston seals with outboard wear bands are standard. Loaded lip seals and cast iron rings are optional.
1. Seiko secret agents, to ensure quality of the piston rod.
2. The product have to go through heat treatment - bore boring - grinding - car processing - black nitriding and many other processes.
3. The company accepted the Valet processing various types and various sizes products, processing and processing more quotes, welcome to consult.
We offer 12 months warranty.
How to choose:
1. Choice will depend on the operating conditions of the unit. It is necessary to determine the precise physical characteristics and geometry of the installation.
2. The bore, or cylinder diameter will determine the amount of force the piston can apply. Rod characteristics, usually standardized, fastening system, damping and stroke are other important factors.
3. Stroke, in particular, is an essential specification, since it defines the distance the piston travels between its initial and its final position.
4. Additional criteria include the use of presence sensors to indicate the position of the piston, the seals, purge and drain valves, type and temperature of the hydraulic fluid.
Do you need special cylinders?
Our technicians will help you to design them and we will manufacture them according to your requirements.
We offer OEM, ODM. If you needed, please feel free to contact us and send us the drawings.
Contact Person: Candy