|Place of Origin:||Qingdao, China|
|Certification:||GS, RoHS, CE, ISO9001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pieces|
|Packaging Details:||wooden case, carton box|
|Delivery Time:||15-25 work days per year|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, D/P, D/A, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||50000 pieces|
|Voltage:||220 Volt||Temperature:||Normal Or High Temperature|
|Application:||Heavy Duty, Vehical, Etc.||Design:||Custom|
|Cylinder:||Double Acting Hydraulic Oil Cylinder||Tank Size:||Custom|
Hydraulic Power Pack Work with Double Acting Cylinder Remote Control 220 Voltage
Offshore Oil and Gas
Marine and Deck Equipment
Standard Features of our power pack design:
· Driven by Continuous-duty rated electric motor or diesel engine
· Modular Type of integrated manifold block to eliminate as much hard piping as possible.
· Built for industrial, marine and offshore oil and gas application.
· Pump control in an opened-loop circuit (suction circuit), in closed-loop circuit (boosted circuit) and semi opened-loop with make up.
· Hydraulic control system with constant displacement pump, variable displacement pump, load sensing & variable displacement pump, load sensing & constant displacement pump and system with secondary control.
· Design pressure range into 3,000Psi, 5000Psi, 6000Psi and up to 10,000 Psi (690 Bar).
· Proper piping, filtration and cooling system design.
Low-height cylinders are built to provide the maximum power to height ratio and are ideal for confined spaces where other cylinders will not fit. The cylinder is another type of low-height cylinder engineered with mounting holes for easy installation.
|Reservoir Capacity||1.32 gal.|
|Outlet Port (in.)||9/16-18 SAE O-ring port|
|Max. PSI||3000 PSI, 5000 PSI, 7000 PSI etc.|
|Dimensions L x W x H (in.)||18 5/16 x 8 x 8 1/8|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 year Limited Warranty|
|Ship Weight||31.0 lbs|
|Please feel free to contact us, if needed.|
1. Can I use double acting cylinder with this unit?
Yes. But some mode just for the single acting cylinder.
2. How is it mounted. I don’t see any brackets or mounting plates?
(1) There are two mounting holes on the bottom of the block that are 3-1/4" inch apart. The thread size is 3/8" 16TPI.
(2) There are threaded holes on each side and bottom of the metal block in front of the pump.
3. What fluid should be use in this unit?
The recommended fluid for this power unit is ATF (automatic transmission fluid) DEXRON-III.
We offer 12 months warranty.
From the date of delivery within 12 months, our company is responsible for the replacement, repair or return. The user is a hydraulic cylinder propulsion, to improve the inherent quality of the fuel tank is the purpose of our factory production and the pursuit of goals.
We manufacture a range of Hydraulic Power Unit. These products are available with OEM & ODM.
Contact Person: Candy